Duke’s Asian American & Diaspora Studies Program is announcing travel grants available to Duke faculty and postdoctoral fellows presenting at conferences related to the field of Asian American Studies. Awards for this competition will be up to $700.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to seek additional sources to ensure sufficient funding to carry out your request.
- Upon receipt of your application, turnaround time for decision & award payout may take up to four weeks.
- Deadline to apply: Rolling but applications must be received at least one month before your conference.
- For questions please contact AADS Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To be considered, please complete this application form and create a single PDF comprised of all the supporting documents listed below – in the order indicated. Please email your PDF to email@example.com.
- An official Conference/Workshop announcement [Brief, but not a URL, please.]
- A brief statement of relevance: Explain how your attendance at this event will support your academic goals and professional plans.
- Invitation to present